Wednesday, November 24, 2004

auto-therapy...

so i had to put together a presentation of my spiritual autobiography, which was my one and only assingment for my one and only class this semester. having to put it together was like going through therapy...thinking about past events, looking at who i was and who i am now. while i feel a lot better now that it is done, i feel it is the beginning of something. i'm trying to process the whole experience because, unlike any presentation i have made before, this one was followed by my classmates making comments and asking questions about my experience. it was the only time that i felt i was an expert on the topic i was presenting.
i prepared for the presentation by sitting at my computer, listening to music (damien rice), staring out the window and basically typing a transcript of my thoughts. i think some of those thoughts might show up here in the next few weeks. why waste a good thing, you know what i mean?

No comments: