Thursday, November 24, 2005

creepy guy...

sitting in bridges, working on my laptop, creppy guy staring at me.
don't know what to make of the weird feedback i have been getting from different people. seems like there is so much opposition to certain aspects of my opinion or apporach to ministry but i have never felt so certain about it at the same time. i'm not saying that there are no points of improvment (believe me, i can name them along with you) but i don't think that it is completely wrong all together.
why won't that creepy guy stop looking at me?

2 comments:

T said...

LOve the profile description - very accurate.

Love the entries - very thought I've almost got in trouble for the sour milk escapade as well. Paper mache hun? For Lauren or Anthony's birthday you should get a baseball bat and piniata away.

Love you - so good to hang out with all of you last night. Just what I needed.

Have a wonderful day.

T

T said...

Cole-e-o...sorry - little problem there. Post should read "Love the entries - very thought provoking and funny..."