Thursday, January 04, 2007

new year, new goal...

classes started yesterday and i am making my triumphant return to campus! that's right, in true God fashion, He was faithful to provide the funding i needed to reach my halftime goal and i can now return to messing in the lives of students. i must admit, it came just in time because i was starting to go crazy spending most of my week fundraising. don't get me wrong, the meeting with people part of fundraising is great but for someone like myself who is administratively challenged, the letter writing and number crunching is less than ideal.
the fundraising is not over, however, since i am now convinced that full-time staff (and a full-time budget) is what God is calling me to. this NEEDS prayer.

1 comment:

Jon H said...

Ecoli!,

Thought I would drop in and check your notes on life. May God bless you richly as you work with students on campus this term. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Urbana, as I process my own.

Peace,

Jonny